CONSULT-III plus Diagnostic Software (Version: 203.10.00)
Starting with version 91.10, Consult-III Plus (C-III Plus) diagnostic software can be installed on any off-the-shelf generic personal computer that meets C-III plus software operating specifications. This software must be used with a Nissan Vehicle Interface (J-47446-VI2-B).
Click here for hardware requirements
* Click here to purchase ($1250) a CONSULT-III plus software Annual Subscription.
This purchase includes 1-year worth of C-III plus diagnostic software updates. If you have purchased the CONSULT-III plus diagnostic software and you have a subscription, you may download updates from your download page
If CONSULT Kit or vehicle interface is purchased from TechMate (Bosch):
You will need information from your TechMate (Bosch) receipt/invoice to register and be approved to purchase an annual subscription.
If purchased Outside of Bosch:
If you purchased your CONSULT Kit or vehicle interface second-hand, (not directly from TechMate), you will need to purchase a software license before you can purchase a C-III Plus diagnostic software 1-year subscription.
The link below facilitates a one-time purchase of a C-III plus diagnostic software license and one copy of the current version of C-III plus diagnostic software.
* Click here to purchase ($1300) a CONSULT-III plus software license (user purchased second-hand CONSULT, not purchased from Bosch).
CONSULT-III plus Diagnostic System Information
* Nissan and Infiniti update C-III plus diagnostic software on a quarterly basis. Updates add newly released models and software fixes. It is recommended the latest version of C-III plus software be installed before connecting to a vehicle. Subscribers are authorized to download updates as they are released.
* C-III plus is designed to replace both C-II and C-III diagnostic systems. C-III plus supports most diagnostics and reprogramming of Nissan and Infiniti OBDII vehicles.
* CONSULT Kit or vehicle interface can be purchased by contacting TechMate (Bosch) at 1-800-662-2001. Information can also found at www.nissantechmate.com
* Nissan and Infiniti vehicle uses a high level of security when Re/programming or Configuration is performed to the vehicle ECUs. With the release of software version 73.1, technicians will be required to login with their Nissan or Infiniti Techinfo website user ID and password to perform Re/programming and Configuration in C-III Plus.