If you haven’t heard about John Deere Service advisor yet, we explain that this is an innovative product for electronic systems, which are integrated into John Deere’s equipment for agriculture, forestry and constructing. Speaking in plain language, it is a software application suitable for all Windows versions and helping machines operators notice problems timely and fix the equipment they use in work. In the following article, we will get acquainted with the Advisor’s functions. For the review, we have chosen Edition 5.2.
Guide lines for Work with the Application
Work with the Service Advisor installed on your hard drive promises to be a pleasure for you. It has got a simple colorful interface, which is easy to understand even if you see it for the first time. Aiming at simplifying your tasks more than that, we have prepared a step-by-step guide presented below.
1. When the program has been already open, a user needs to enter a search query, PIN or a model. At the same time, Tasks or Offline Mode can be chosen. We will show you how to work with the latter one.
2. Opting for an offline mode, you will see the search line on the top. For instance, it is 8430. After that, the full information about this model appears on the screen. In our case it reads, John Deere row-crop tractors. You can leave space for filling in the PIN blank and skip to the button “Launch New Content”.
3. Then in the upper right corner click on the icon “Home”, which will turn you back to the main page where you should press on “Manuals”. In the left column, you can select the following:
* Troubleshooting and Testing
* Operation manual
* Machine connections
* Technical manual
* Technical guide to selecting components.
In this example, we go to troubleshooting and testing.
4. The program takes you to the Contents section where you can read general information, get knowledge of the error codes and signs of malfunctions. If you choose “Systems Diagnostics”, the list for testing will fall out. For example, you are interested in diagnostics of the control unit system. The John Deere Service Advisor tests it automatically giving you information whether there are any problems with it. If yes, go to the Repair section to find out recommendations on troubleshooting.
Where to Buy Software
John Deere is an American company, but it works for the whole agricultural world. So it has official dealers overseas. Coming to a dealer point in your country is the best way to purchase a licensed software application. This guarantees that your Service Advisor is original, which means that you receive 10 years of 24/7 access to currently existing services, all updates turning out in this period and get in touch with the company’s managers as a client.
At this website you will learn more information on the software for diagnostics and repair of John Deere tractors, combines, sprayers, cutters, shredders, etc.
Service Advisor Users
People often take the Service Advisor as a complicated computer software, which is impossible to work with, if a person does not have special education. The truth is that the application was created for official John Deere equipment dealers and other professionals in agriculture. On the other hand, the program is not complicated in use, so it can be bought by agricultural enterprises for corporate needs. There are huge possibilities for training operators and giving them more freedom during their work.