The MaxiSys® MS906 is an advanced diagnostic device developed for customers looking for a tool with ultra-convenient and modern design while still delivering ultimate performance. Featuring the powerful Samsung Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), and an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen, based on the multitasking operating system, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MaxiSys MS906 is the ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
The steps of registeraute l MaxiSys MS906 as following:
1. Visit the website: http://pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet,click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your MS906 enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.